With over 100 year's combined experience, our team of dedicated loss adjusters are experts within the oil and gas industry.
Our experience ranges from high-value losses associated with onshore and offshore drilling through production, transport, refining and marketing activities. Associated risks handled within the oil and gas business include physical damage to rigs and other non-marine structures, construction losses and operational incidents.
We have extensive experience of handling losses related to power plant construction projects and operational incidents for all types of modern power generation technologies. Our team of engineers include specialists in turbines, diesel engines and nuclear power generation.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Upstream, downstream
- Power generation
- Material damage
- Business interruption
- Control of well
- Advanced loss of profit/Delay in start-up
- Construction all risks/Engineering all risks
- You will have one point of contact throughout the life of the claim
- A variety of experts and specialists are available to you through your nominated contact person
- You will have access to your claims via our online web portal
- You can rest assured that you are working with experts who have unrivalled legal, regulatory, insurance and technical knowledge
For more information about our response to energy claims, and to find out how we can help you and your customers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively assign a claim here.